Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome!


I wanted to personally welcome all of you to our new website and explain some of the thought that went into its development.  In creating this site, I wanted it to be more than just a flat e-commerce site that you would visit when you need to purchase something.  Rather, I wanted it to be your site…a site you can visit when you need information, have a used product you want to sell, have a job opening you are looking to fill or just want to be entertained. To make that work, however, I need to hear from you.  Simply email or call me when you are looking for a new assistant, have an old whirlpool you are looking to sell or donate or have some great new you want to share.   Send me that information and I will continually post it on my blog.

 In addition to the blog and the e-commerce part of the site, we have also developed several unique sections of the site:

Education:  Collins Sports Medicine is committed to becoming an educational resource for our customers.  Whether you are a student, athletic trainer, physical therapist, or other health care professional, you will find relevant and informative educational content on our site, along with a little bit of fun!   As part of this commitment, in the coming weeks and months, we plan on having:

·       Special student resources- including sample bids
·       Highlights of outstanding athletic trainers’ and students’ work
·       Additional information on innovative new products
·       Exciting contests with great prizes
·       Many more useful resources for you.

Facility Design:  Over the last few years, Collins has become an expert in the area of facility design.  It has been a real pleasure for me to develop a partnership with our customers as we design and execute these plans.  Whether it’s the Radio City Rockettes or West Orange High School, these are some of the most exciting and rewarding projects that I work on.   In this section of the website, I wanted to share some of our successes with you in the hope that it might spark an idea for something you might want to do at your facility.  I personally welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your facility design project, no matter how big or small.  Contact me directly and we’ll get the ball rolling.

YouTube:  We wanted to use the U Tube section of our website to both educate and entertain.  In addition to some pretty funny videos, we will also be posting product videos so that you can see the latest innovations or maybe just learn how to do something a little better or less expensively. Keep checking back as we continue to update.

Please enjoy the site and continue to send me your information.  After all, this is your site, too.

Wally